Wednesday, March 3, 2010

a nice day

It’s really sad when graduation come..me too ..i can’t stand saying bye for my chi hair straightener and my chi straightener..specially if I will not be able to see them again.sometimes I ‘m thinking to not attend the graduation ceremony ..after I have finished the exams I didn’t get my marks yet but today I will get them and I will tell if I did well ..i’m sure I will be fine…It seems u don’t believe me about the proverb!! Ahhh but in the Arab world all the arab countries and people heard about China do u know why? Many hundreds years ago there was a man called “chi straighteners” I’m not sure about the spelling but he was a famous arab traveler who traveled to the east China, India and many others eastern countries ..in fact he worked in china also and he wrote about what he saw …u can do some search and u will find about him because he is famous and many European know about the east after they translate his books..beside there is a famous Itlian traveler also called “Marco pollo” again I’m not sure about the spelling but he visited China hundreds years ago and wrote about what he have seen there…I try to make my letter short but it seems that I love writing…Hope you enjoy your time and with a good heathHave a nice day!